October 2015

October 2015
This is me! October 2015

Thursday, July 2, 2015

She Believed She Could so she DID-My Wall



So, these past few weeks we have been talking about what motivates us, being grateful, and vision boards.  I started something fairly simple when I started Weight Watchers.  I wrote on a piece of paper the date, what week of weight watchers I was in, and what I had lost to that point.   I added an additional papers each monthish.  Then (I think this was around the 3rd month) I started adding pictures that motivated me.  Fairly soon after that, I started writing inspirational quotes and important things from the Made to Crave series I am working my way through.  

Well, today I put some more work into my inspiration wall.  Here is the finished product!


Here are a series of more close up pictures!  









 
So, I am pretty proud and I am definetly feeling inspired looking at it!  Over 30 pounds in 6 months, I feel very good about that!   The pictures I chose (I think you can see them in these pictures) are a variety of pictures from my past/childhood when I was pretty health, a little older when I had lost the weight and mostly kept it off (yoing constantly though) for about 6 years.  What I don't have yet is any "now" pictures, simply because I don't have any printed off yet!  They will go up there when I get some printed.
 
I titled my vision board She Believed She Could So She Did!  I came across that saying when looking for inspiration quotes.  I know I can and I am.  I am not there yet but I am better than I was months ago.  I feel like I am even better than I was years ago when I was down at a healthier weight, just because I AM making more of a change.  No more yo-yoing in my weight for me!  
 
Thanks for reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment