October 2015

October 2015
This is me! October 2015

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Almost two Bags of Potatoes, GONE!

Had my weight in yesterday and I lost my biggest number yet!   3.4lbs gone!  That puts me at 9lbs lost so far.   Here is my progress so far.   

Week One:  Weight in
Week Two: 1.4lbs Lost
Week Three: 1.8lbs Gone
Week Four: 2.4lbs Out of Here!
Week Five:  3.4lbs 

Somewhere between week two and week three I had my Mirina IUD taken out and looking at the past weeks I am certain it was messing with my slow progress until that point! I had tried eating healthy and working out for weeks before Weight Watchers and was seeing very little progress.  So, I feel like now my body has caught up and gotten rid of all the weird hormones so my weight loss will probably start falling between 1 and 2 pounds a week now.   I will be happy with that because now finally I have a few bigger weight drops!  

Yesterday I found myself in a McDonald's Parking lot.  But it was to pull out my ipad and look for the closest Weight Watcher's meeting in the town I was in!  I also used the opportunity to pull out my packed lunch.  I had realized that I have written down a time for an appointment wrong and that I would possibly be missing my weight watcher's meeting that night!  Luckily there was one not too far away starting at 12:15pm.  It was like 12:10pm.  Yeah, I should have made it in time but of course got confused and ending up getting in there closer to 12:30pm.  It felt pretty funny walking into a new Weight Watcher's meeting, late.  This group was really nice though and I weighed in and joined them for the rest of that meeting.  

Part of me was concerned that the weight registered was off because it was at a different time than usually.  I normally don't weight in until 5pm.  I actually ended up making it just a little late for my weight watcher's meeting.  Just out of curiosity (we have to take the first) I checked my weight and it was only 2oz more than it was that afternoon, so I don't think the time difference will affect me too much.

Well, you think after such a great weight-in yesterday I would feel on top of the world today.  It is more of an 'eh' kind of day though.  I didn't even get out of my pj's until 3:30pm.  Having a hard time today with food cravings and some real temptations.   I ate 2 1/3 cups of Apple Jacks cereal this morning!  I remember at the time thinking, I'm not even hungry but just going to eat this.  I was so tired!  I did clean up the floors and tried to pick up the kitchen but I kept walking to the pantry multiple times.  I wanted the Sour Cream and Onion chips so bad!   

Then...oh this was bad.  Someone in our house (not saying who...BRIAN!) made Pizza Rolls!   This was right after lunch time and they smelled so good!  Then he left some out on the stove.  I practically had one in my hand, but I didn't.  I didn't eat a single one.  I did not go for the Sour Cream chips.  I did eat too much cereal this morning, one Red Velvet Weight Watcher's desert piece (and this was right after breakfast) and a hand full of almonds!  Not bad all around but this was really not planned and not that well thought out.  Then...after I put my daughter down for a nap (and this was when the pizza rolls were out) when I usually have used the time to work out I laid down for a nap!  I think I was either going to have pizza rolls or lay down for a nap so I think I picked the lesser of the two evils.   But.....grrr!

And on top of all of that I am having trouble with the internet and the Weight Watcher's App so I can't calculate my points!  I kind of did it in my head and I am close to 22 points so I have plenty for supper, but just did not feel good about my choices.

After our naps (and I will admit I felt better so I probably needed it) I put on the movie Frozen and DID get on my elliptical machine for 35 minutes.  This is the second time I have done it with her up, the first time did not go so well...this time was better.  She spent most of the time not watching the movie and sitting in the doorway of the office and watched and distracted me, but it worked!  lol  

Then after that I chugged a good four glasses of water (because had only had maybe one so far today...bad, bad, bad!) and I jumped in the shower and got cleaned up and dressed.   We ate yogurt as a snack.  Then I came here and wrote about it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment