October 2015

October 2015
This is me! October 2015

Thursday, October 8, 2015

And this is how change looks like

I am feeling even better today.  Yesterday I logged everything that I ate and drank my water (which I don't think I had much of for probably 4 days before this.  When I weighed in on Tuesday and was up 4.5lbs well into the 200s again (204.something) I couldn't bring myself to care too much.   Had too much other junk in my head.  Yesterday it bugged me a bit more so this morning I snuck onto the scale again to see what a more accurate weight might be if my body was back in synch and I was already down 4lbs.  200.2lbs lol.   As long as I keep up with the rest of the week I should have most of that weight off by my next Tuesday weigh in.

Something else I did this morning was to compare some of my before and after pictures (the ones I took about a week ago, not the scary looking ones from yesterday lol).   It feels good to actually see the difference when these pictures are put side-by-side.  I wanted to share. 

 


Ok, so yes I straightened my hair last week but still I can even notice the difference in my face.

Here is a kind of full body shot...


Yup, same day different shirt.  I am so tricky!  Not sure why I went with a white shirt because they are not the most flattering...probably because it was a large which was kind of exciting!  Officially graduating from most of my xl shirts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment